Monday 28 September 2009

Oh Dear …..

monkey on the scales
All those sweeties off Linda and those gorgeous Krispy Kreme Doughnuts you can get in London have taken their toll.  I am now on a diet! I am looking for one of those weight loss widget things so I can keep a record of what weight I loose. Oh dear, I thought my jeans were getting tight!

The nearest Krispy Kreme Doughnut shop to me is in Selfridges in B’ham, this is perhaps a blessing in disguise as I am extremely partial to them, especially the chocolate iced custard filled and glazed raspberry filled.
Alas, I fear, they will not pass my lips for a while.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Mmmmmm. Custard donuts - my favourite. When I worked in an Alldays we had a Dunkin' Donuts stand. I used to work the night shift and when the man used to come and replensish the machine with fresh donuts he used to give me a carrier bag of the old donuts to take home. Oh boy did I pile on the weight when I worked there :P

Great news on meeting Mr Noble - can't wait for the piccies :D