Saturday 21 November 2009

I Couldn’t Eat A Whole One

Am I right in thinking that Her Majesty the Queen is the only person in the country who is allowed to eat swans?
IMG_1590
If she is, might I suggest that she sends one of her top chefs to Pwellheli immediatley to prepare the cygnet in this picture for her royal table and serves it up with roast potaoes, peas, carrots, cauliflower and a rich thick gravy.
Do not be fooled by the whimsy of this scene, for it is a shallow facade, seconds after this photo was taken the aforementioned cygnet grabbed me by the  foot and tried to pulled me through the railings. My whole life flashed before me and it was only through the swift actions of Auntie Jan that I survived to tell the tale.
So Your Majesty, get stuck in, there should be enough left over for sandwiches tomorrow as well!

No comments: