Friday 6 November 2009

If At First You Don’t Succeed ….

Picture 151
I went to the Sports Centre yesterday to see what I could do about improving my levels of fitness, especially with my pirate weekend coming up.  The lady was very helpful and showed me several pieces of equipment, but she did say that she felt my short legs put me at a distinct disadvantage when it came to reaching the footplates and pedals.
Picture 157
I tried my best, but in the end sat on a bench and just watched.
Picture 159
I am not deterred though.  I was really not properly dressed, so tomorrow I am going back to have another try and am determined to find something I can excel at.
Picture 160

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like thе helpful information yоu provide in yоuг аrtіclеs.

I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Stop by my weblog :: premature ejaculation pills