Friday 18 December 2009

Double Tut – 17th December

I opened two parcels today as there is now just one day to go in the office.
angel
I had a lovely Christmas angel to put on my tree.
choc snowmen
And a net of chocolate Santa's, yum, yum, yum.
However, I have to admit that the ladies in the office and I are a little sweetied out
tins
The pile of tins is bigger than me, and on Monday we all had bags of homemade chocolate fudge.  All the ladies in the office have said, at one point or another, “We feel blessed, in a Hello Magazine type way.”  and I am sure I heard my mum say “I feel sick, in a icky sort of way”!
inflatable snowman

1 comment:

Mr. D not anonymous (technologically challenged, unlike Mrs. D with a degree in computer engineering. said...

Poor mum feeling sick, not in a Prescott sort of way.
Mr. D