Tuesday 9 February 2010

Finding A Monkey for Mr Collis

Mr Collis found meeting me a very inspirational and emotional  experience. As he was driving the young ladies to their football match yesterday he spoke to Laura, the lovely PE teacher, about it at great length.
He too would like to have  a monkey just like me, to share all the adventures he has on his bus but was unsure about how to go about it, so I have taken it upon myself to sort it all for him……..
image
And this is his new companion ……
!BkvjsqwCGk~$(KGrHqIH-EIEs88FRNWZBLYzjhKe1g~~_35
He looks a bit like me! He has a lovely face and I am sure we will be best friends – hopefully he will be with us in the next day or so, how BRILLIANT is that?
I now need to go and get some new clothes for him – me and Lovely Laura the PE teacher, think he should have something green to match Mr Collis’s jacket and he definitely needs some pants.
I am hoping that Mr Collis will let me go on a trip with him and his new Monkey, I wonder what he will call him?

2 comments:

Andi's English Attic said...

Wow, he DOES look like you (perhaps a bit fatter!). He's gonna be like that bloke - Fogg - who went round the world in loads of days, only he's going on a bus!

luv
Coco

Mr. D said...

I think the photo is you! Did you over-eat recently? Are you trying to play a joke on us? Will we ever see you both in the same photo? The world need to know the truth.