Friday 6 August 2010

Monkey’s “Inadvertent” Turkish Adventure Part 2 – Time To Hit The Beach.

P1010012
Once Lucy had got me some swimming trunks, it was time to hit the beach.  It’s beautiful and I don’t think I will ever get over the colour of the sea, it’s the purest turquoise and quite overwhelming, I wish Darrell was with me to see it.
Picture 679
It’s also very, very, very, hot, so I have taken to sitting in between our sun beds to get some shade, and watch the waves and people swimming.
Between sunbeds 2 Between sunbeds
And when I really need to cool down I can ask the beach waiter if he can bring me a beach cocktail with umbrellas and stuff in, how BRILLIANT is that?
Beach Cocktail
I think it’s sensible to let my food go down properly  in such heat …..
   Getting a tan Getting a tan 2
…… and just lie in the sun and try to get a bit of a tan. AHHHHH, THIS IS THE LIFE!

1 comment:

Mr. D said...

Have you learned any of the lingo? Whu don't you try Turkish oil wrestling or watch camel wrestling?