Monday 3 January 2011

Hitting The Sales …. It Doesn’t Get Any Better Than This!

Remember the leather jacket I set my heart on on e-bay but got beaten in a battle of frantic bidding …..?
Leather Jacket
Well ….. I went to the sales with my Christmas money and look what I bought …….
New Leather Jacket
The exact same leather bikers jacket ……… I love it so much I don’t think I will EVER take it off.
Back of Leather Jacket
It looks brilliant from every angle and I feel pretty darn cool.  What a BRILLIANT start to the New Year …… to quote the Fonz ….. Happy Days.
Henry_Winkler_Fonz_290x400 Picture 984

2 comments:

Mr. D said...

As the Fonz would say "Sit on it!"
or "Aaaaeeeyyy!" or "Exactamundo."
Maybe you can practice these. Ask mum if you need help.

marc said...

Lol at mr D your so cool may be you could turn it in to a real bikers jact with some studs even have your name on the back what ever you do its going to be so cool i am loveing it big love marc ps i might even have some studs here you could have if you want let me know crafty mum has my email