Sunday 17 April 2011

Holiday Top Tip – How to Save Time When Writing Postcards

Picture 488 
Now that Darrell and Nigel have returned from Nigel’s first momentous £9.50 Sun Holiday, and with several more £9.50 Sun holidays already in our proverbial pipeline I thought I would offer you one of my holiday top tips.  With the holiday season approaching  no doubt you may be preparing for a short break/holiday of your own ….
JudithChalmerssharp_428x269_to_468x312
Both Darrell and I (and now Nigel) have been very fortunate to  have enjoyed several wonderful holiday experiences during the past year, I dare say that Judith Chalmers, in her hey day would have been a tadge jealous of our travels.
Picture 628
So my top tip is ……before departing on your adventures, write (or word process) all your address labels ready to just stick onto your postcards, this will save you packing your address book and a little weight/room in your suitcase, enough perhaps to bring back a few more souviners and presents for your loved ones.
Picture 631 
There used to be such lovely holiday programmes on the TV a few years ago, I suppose the BBC lost heart when Judith told them she was retiring and called it quits for making them, quelle dommage!

3 comments:

Di said...

I do that with labels too Monkey! Anything to make room for another book to read! Di x

Mr.D said...

Me too on backpacking trips to Darkest Peru. A smidge of french at the end - is the next trip over La Manche?
I used to enjoy Cliff Michelmore going to exotic places where they speak funny like Calais, Le Mans, Dudley and Wallsall.

Mr.D said...

Me too on backpacking trips to Darkest Peru. A smidge of french at the end - is the next trip over La Manche?
I used to enjoy Cliff Michelmore going to exotic places where they speak funny like Calais, Le Mans, Dudley and Wallsall.