Wednesday 13 July 2011

Welcome To Solent Breezes

It's been quite hectic a few weeks, what with all our adoptions, Fizz being incarcerated in prison for the crimes of her mad husband and Hayley and Roy taking over the custody of  her premature baby Hope on Coronation Street plus the closure of the News of the World ….. so I’ve taken the opportunity to claim our latest Sun £9.50 holiday, (all be it a very short one) for myself, especially as Darrell and Nigel went on the last one. I think I've deserved it,  especially as I'm the one who generally waits outside the paper shop at 5 o'clock in the morning for the Sun to arrive, cuts out and collects all the tokens and sends them off etc.
Welcome to Solent Breezes
Let me show you around our caravan, think of me as your personal  Holiday Show Home Rep and see if I can persuade you to purchase a holiday home ….. we’ll discuss commission later …
Our caravan at Solent Breezes
This is it .. No. 148 …
Our caravan at Solent Breezes 1
As you can see, it is far from bijoux.Solent Breezes 1
It has a through lounge with televisual entertainment and a gas fire, plus an ample quantity of glassware for evening relaxation.
Picture 129
There is also a very nice shower room and an additional second toilet facility……. very handy,  and ….
Spare room
…… three bedrooms, the third of which we are using as a dressing room, which is what the famous people in Hello Magazine would do if they had a caravan holiday home…..
Solent Breezes 3
The kitchen is fully equipped with a cooker, microwave, toaster, fridge freezer and kettle, good eh?  However if this is out of your price range I have spotted another erm …. van
Picture 151
Not quite a salubrious…..
Picture 153
and you may have to remove the fauna and flora from the inside before you can move in!

6 comments:

Di said...

Snigger - hope you have a great time on your jaunt! Di xx

Anj said...

tee hee - have fun x

Jen said...

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/869121-couple-tie-the-knot-in-marmite-themed-wedding-with-marmite-cake

saw this and thought of you....

have a great holiday

Monkey said...

I have been a little remiss, and you must all think that I am so common ..... at home I always pour my milk into a jug before serving, I hang my head in shame for letting my standards fall while on holiday! What must you think!

marc said...

As long as you dont drink it out the carton you should be ok have a fab rest big love marc

Mr. D said...

Yet another holiday? I am impressed. Are there breezes?