Friday 25 January 2013

Rylan …. Rylan …. Rylan !!!

Our televisual reality programme of choice this past three weeks has, without question, been Celebrity Big Brother,  where our favourite, since the word go, has unquestionably been Rylan and so tonight we will be casting our precious one and only vote for him to win.
We have absolutely loathed Spydee, however, they have been excellent role models for Darrell and I to demonstrate to Nigel how they are everything we must strive NOT to be!How Cool Is This Office SignsOur Celebrity Big Brother televisual reality experience has also been robustly enhanced by the introduction of yet another inspired gift from “present buyer extraordinaire” Auntie Jan ….. a set of paddle signs to help us express our feelings about the proceedings ……
Blah Blah BlahChill Out
We select a couple of paddles each and when an annoying moment occurs,  usually when Spydee get on our nerves with their snidee comments,  we hold one aloft to express our considered opinion! Tell Someone Who Cares!Thumbs Up
I have to admit my favourite sign is Darrell’s “drinks order” one,  which he gets out five minutes before BB’s Bit On The Side …… when we tell him of our night cap preferences.
Drinks Order….. and then when it’s finally all over and bedtime …… I get my last paddle out !!!!!Yawn!!!!What are we like?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What good luck Auntie Jan is a champion shopper...those comment paddles seem indispensable for your complete TV viewing experience...express your opinions with gusto and don't hold back!!!....
Dianne

Anonymous said...

I like them - well done Auntie Jan - where does she get all these clever, not to be without, must have items from?!
With you on Rylan - if he doesn't win it will be a 'tragedy' - if you get my drift. As for those other two - shame on them. I'll be booing with the rest of them as they step out of those doors!
JantheFan x

Anonymous said...

Those paddles rock. I want some. Emma x

marc said...

love the paddels auntie jan rocks i am with you on the vote its been good tv on these cold nights big love marc

Angie said...

I am with you ...Rylan to win ...and PLEASE get spydee out first tonight ...show that the British public have some sense. xx

KraftyKaren said...

I need those paddles - will save me chucking stuff at the tv everytime that odious twosome are given air time. Must admit I was not a Rylan fan after x factor but have had a complete change of heart about him now. I am sure common sense will prevail tonight and Spiteful Speidi will be shown the door ahead of the others!!

Mr.D said...

Good old (or young?) Auntie Jan.
"Celebrity?" I have never heard of Rylan or Spydee - surely both made up names too.