Friday 28 February 2014

Darrell Does Mufti Day In His Onsie - I Just Can't Get It Out Of My Head ,,,,,,,,

I just knew Darrell would find a way to wangle wearing his beloved tiger onsie to work …… and he did ……. curtsey of the Charity Committee……
tiger onsie
…….. because, for a confectionary donation, i.e chocolate in any shape or form, you could wear whatever you liked (within reason and the realms of decency) …… well, for Darrell it was naturally a no brainer ….. and two bars of (Ikea) chocolate were duly handed over as amnesty!
tiger onsie 1
His little face was a picture …… all day long his little face was plastered with a mahooooosive smile ………
tiger onsie 2
……. as he hummed his full repertoire of Kylie tunes, happily over the drone the shredder ………. His “La La La’s”,  I have to say, during his rendition of I Just Can’t Get You Out Of My Head …… were …… erm ……..
tiger onsie 3
…………..truly memorable, especially when accompanied by the sight of his bum swaying rhythmically inside his aforementioned onsie!!!  Oh my life. ……
tiger onsie 4
……..however, his shredding production did hit new target levels!!!! What is he like? Simple pleasures!!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Is his onesie within reason and the realms of decency? I hope none of it or him got caught in the shredder.

marc said...

Such good taste in music he knows all the classics well done you big showbiz party on down air kiss wave HUGH

Anonymous said...

crikey!...my comment got lost in cyberspace......Dianne