Friday 18 July 2014

It’s An Office Birthday!!

It was Sandra, in the Office’s yesterday, if you remember from a long time ago Sandra used to be our boss in the old office, but now she isn’t, although we still wish she was!

We decided to buy her two boxes of capybara cappuccino drinks, because when she comes back from working in Reception, the first thing she says is that she is “parched” and then,  goes off to make herself a drink, and we had noticed that she very much enjoys a coffee sachet of various assortment.
And with Office Birthday’s ……  comes cake, and Sandra bought in a very exciting and tempting range with which to celebrate hers ….. choosing what to have was, to be honest was for Nigel and I a very robustly challenging affair …….
But in the end I opted for an individual Battenberg and Nigel a morsel of Millionaires Shortbread, nom, nom, nom, we very much appreciate an aforesaid Office Birthday between duties of an officey type nature!

3 comments:

Mr.D said...

Great idea for a present.
I don't know how long it is since I had a bit of Battenberg but I'm with Nigel, choosing the Millionaire's Shortbread.
Once again, adapting the joke about Rudyard:
Do you like Kipling?
I don't know, I've never Kippled.
Groan.

Anonymous said...

That all seems exceedingly good to me! JantheFan x

Anonymous said...

Let the good times roll! Lovely gift and Birthday Fun equals a great time for one and all......Wow! delicious cake choices....sooo much better than Darrell'a office nightmares! ......Dianne