Tuesday 10 February 2015

Nigel Finally Goes To The Ball, Metaphorically Speaking!

I think Nigel is well over missing out on the French Food Sale at work now …. but this morning, when Nigel was on the late shift, I nipped into the staffroom and saw that there was a box of French biscuits on the table ……
…… a most generous gift from the French exchange students who are currently staying with us and filling our corridors with much “romantic” sounding foreign banter…….
…… and decided that no one would mind if I took two of the said biscuits for Nigel to try …….
……. knowing that it would really make his day when I got home.
When I got back to Castle Greysquirrel, I told him, in my best French accent, to “fermez les yeux” as I had a “petite surprise” for him.
His little visage was a picture! French comestibles of a biscuit type nature …..
…… our little Cinderella had finally gone to the ball!!!  Nom, nom, nom!!!

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

Great idea.
I'm sure you could make up a nice baguette for him too.

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWW..... Nigel Cinderfella deserved this wonderful French nom-fest!......his dream really did come true; just a momentary pause in it's revelation.....wishing you heavenly noming...Love, Dianne