Saturday 10 February 2018

Darrel Dun Gud!

Darrell has finally “allowed” me to return to my bedroom ………..
IMG_6594IMG_6600
…… and I have to say …… “the boy dun gud”
IMG_6599IMG_6606 He had, he said, a “vision” and I think all those hours spent poring over Pinterest and House Beautiful magazines at the dentist paid off. 
IMG_6595IMG_6597
He says there may be a little more primping and rearranging of shelves to do, but as it is my room, he will only advise, as he concedes that my taste in object d’art may not, perhaps, be as a la mode and cutting edge as his, but he is there, if I need his considered opinion on anything.
IMG_6602IMG_6603
At the moment, it is admittedly all very white, however, having said that I don’t think I have ever really expressed the wish to be a total stranger to the aesthetic pleasures of Broderie Anglaise.
IMG_6608
As Darrell left me admire my new room, I couldn’t help but hear him going into his and Nigel’s room and the sound of furniture being surreptitiously moved around ……..  I fear think Darrell has a few more interior tweaks for The Towers up his sleeve ……I am just grateful he actually does have taste, Hugh his best friend and mentor has taught him well!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Darrell does have the touch for design.... wonderful results creating a lovely room!....Love those shelves!.....Love, Dianne

Mr.D said...

Looking good! Darrell has dun gud and Hugh has dun gud getting Darrell to have dun gud.

Anonymous said...

It's looking good! JantheFan x
p.s. can I book him in to come and make-over our bedroom?